These terms and conditions apply to all students who book directly with Total Hair & Beauty Training Academy. If you book through a third party, their terms and conditions may apply.
- If we accept your enrolment on to one of our courses, your deposit is non-refundable;
- Total do not charge any additional fees for non-attendance of course as we do not keep any copies of card details once you have paid deposit.
- If you have paid your full balance and are unable to attend your course we will seek to rearrange a new course date.
- An administration fee of £25 will apply if you wish to change your course date for any reason. This only applies if we are not notified 48 hours prior to the start of your course.
- If, for any reason, you have to stop your course early, your course fees are non-refundable.
- Any refunds are made to the person who paid the fees and not necessarily to the student.
Please ensure that you retrieve all your valuables before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
Please arrive 15 mins before your course commences to allow yourself to complete any additional documentation. All personal details taken from student will be kept secure and held in the strictest confidence.